FREQUENT TRAVELLER OR NOT – BEING A MILES PLUS MEMBER IS WITHIN EVERYONE’S REACH !
MILES PLUS: INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It’s very simple: you travel with us, and we give you miles!
And as soon as you have accumulated enough miles, you can book your award ticket to all our destinations.
Treat yourself because Miles Plus takes you further!
To sign up, visit your nearest branch
You can also join the Miles Plus program by clicking here
Registration is free and open to anyone over the age of 2 who can occupy a seat on the plane!
For more information, please contact our Miles Plus team: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO USE THE MILES PLUS CARD ?
Simply mention your membership number every time you book a flight or use the services of one of our partners.
DISCOVER THE LEVELS AND BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
There are 4 levels of Miles Plus cards: Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
The more you travel with us, the more we reward your loyalty by offering you miles, additional services and a growing number of benefits for your enjoyment.
Just mention your membership number or present your Miles Plus card and your trip will be even more enjoyable. It’s our way of showing our appreciation.
THE DIFFERENT MILES PLUS CARDS AND THEIR ADVANTAGES
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1/ Definitions and terminology
- Miles Plus: Loyalty program designed to reward frequent travelers.
- Miles Plus Corporate: Account associated with a legal entity.
- Administrator: Manager and contact person of a Miles Plus Corporate account.
- Member: A person or company that has applied for membership in the Miles Plus program.
- Miles Plus Card: Miles Plus membership card issued by Trans Air Congo, after acceptance and registration of the application.
- Miles Plus Card: Miles Plus program membership card issued by Trans Air Congo, after acceptance and registration of the membership application.
- Award: Rewards obtained in exchange for miles earned by the member during travel on Trans Air Congo or through partners associated with the Miles Plus program.
- Partners: Company associated with the Miles Plus program whose services allow the member to earn Miles.
- Award Ticket: A ticket obtained using Miles points in accordance with the applicable conditions set forth in Section 6 “Use of Miles”.
- Upgrade Award: Use of miles to upgrade from economy to business class in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions set forth in Section 6 “Use of Miles”.
- Excess Baggage Award: Use of mileage points to avoid exceeding the baggage allowance in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable in Section 6 “Use of Miles”.
- Status Miles: Miles earned when the member travels. Only the accumulation of Status Miles authorizes the upgrading of new Miles Plus cards and the obtaining of Award services.
- Bonus Miles: Free bonus miles based on the member’s membership level. Bonus miles are only available for award services.
- Beneficiary: Employee, collaborator or manager of a company who can be affiliated to a Corporate account.
- Status: The different membership levels of the Miles Plus program.
- 2.1 The Miles Plus program is only open to individuals aged 2 years and over, subject to parental authorization for minors. Legal entities may not enroll in the Miles Plus program.
A member may only register once and have only one account in his/her name. In case of duplication, only one account will be kept. The Miles Plus Program reserves the right to transfer miles from the closed account to the retained account.
- 2.2 Participation in the Miles Plus program is free of charge and effective from the first flight taken three months before the date of enrolment, in accordance with the principle of retroactive accreditation set out in article 4.6.
- 2.3 Registration to the Miles Plus program is only valid on the membership form available at Trans Air Congo sales offices or on the website www.flytransaircongo.com/fr/milesplus. Any other form of registration will not be considered as eligible.
- 2.4 Legal entities (companies) registered with the legal authorities of the country where their headquarters are located may join the Corporate Miles Plus frequent flyer program. Only one account per company is allowed.
- 2.5 A list of beneficiaries of the company joining the Corporate Miles Plus Program must be submitted at the time of application by the administrator.
The administrator is the sole decision-maker regarding the management of the Corporate account according to the principle presented in section 5. The administrator is the exclusive contact person for the Miles Plus Corporate department.
- 2.6 Miles Plus cannot be held responsible for any incomplete, outdated, or erroneous information provided by the Member. Miles Plus reserves the right to request any supporting documents necessary for the registration of a Member.
- 2.7 Any changes related to the information recorded during the creation of an account by a member must be made by email to the following address: email@example.com or by letter to Trans Air Congo, Route de l’aéroport, BP4450 Pointe Noire.
- 2.8 Following the validation of a membership application, the individual or company will be given an account number and a personal code allowing him/her to access his/her personal information via the link www.flytransaircongo.com
- 2.9 All membership applications that do not comply with the general conditions will be systematically refused.
- 2.10 By registering to the Trans Air Congo loyalty program, the member agrees to receive the Miles Plus communication on his/her e-mail address.
3/ Miles Plus Cards
- 3.1 Blue Status: Members obtain a free Blue card upon enrollment and receive 1,000 Welcome Bonus Miles. Each flight taken is rewarded with Status Miles in accordance with article 4.2.
- 3.2 Silver Status: Level attained by earning a number of miles in accordance with the applicable schedule. The member has priority boarding and counter access on each flight. In addition to the Status Miles earned in accordance with Section 4.2, the member will earn 25% additional bonus miles for each flight flown.
- 3.4 Gold Status: Level attained by earning a number of miles in accordance with the applicable schedule. The member benefits from priority access to boarding, to the counter and from 5 kg additional baggage allowance on each flight. The member also has priority on the waiting list. In addition to the Status Miles earned in accordance with section 4.2, the member will earn 50% additional bonus miles for each flight flown.
- 3.5 Platinum Status: Level attained by earning a number of miles in accordance with the applicable schedule. The member benefits from priority access to boarding, at the counter, of an additional 10kg of baggage allowance on each flight. The member also has priority on the waiting list. In addition to the Status Miles earned in accordance with Section 4.2, the member will earn 100% additional (Bonus) Miles for each flight flown.
- 3.6 Miles Plus cards are personal and non-transferable; only the member whose name appears on the card is authorized to use it.
- 3.7 Corporate status: Status allowing the issuance of a card linked to a single company account, distributed to all beneficiaries enrolled in the Miles Plus Corporate program in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article 2.5. Beneficiaries accumulate Miles on the same account. Each flight taken by a beneficiary associated with the Corporate account is rewarded with Status Miles in accordance with section 4.2. Obtaining a more advantageous card (Silver, Gold, Platinum) is not part of the Miles Plus Corporate program.
- 3.8 Beneficiaries registered on a Corporate Account will receive a card with the same account number. Corporate cards are personal and non-transferable, and only the beneficiary whose name appears on the card is authorized to use it.
- 3.9 It is the member’s or beneficiary’s responsibility to notify the Miles Plus service of the loss or theft of their loyalty card.
- 3.10 In the event of account closure, the Member’s or beneficiary’s cards must be returned to Miles Plus.
- 3.11 Miles Plus and Miles Plus Corporate cards are the property of Trans Air Congo and must be returned when required.
4/ Mileage accrual and conditions
- 4.1 The Member earns Miles after registration – irrespective of the entity that paid for the transaction – as soon as he/she flies after having communicated his/her account number during the reservation, ticket purchase or check-in process. In the case of a Corporate Miles Plus account, the account will be credited when a beneficiary registered under the Miles Plus Program Terms and Conditions flies after having communicated the Corporate account number at the time of booking, ticket purchase or check-in.
- 4.2 Miles are awarded according to the class of reservation, flight distance, fare, and the applicable mileage scale.
- 4.3 Members earn miles exclusively on scheduled Trans Air Congo flights or with our partners. In case of participation of new partners, an update of the terms of accumulation of miles will be sent to the email addresses of members.
- 4.4 Membership is individual. Only the member’s travels in the Miles Plus program allow the account to be credited with Miles. However, several people (family members) can earn Miles on the same account.
- 4.5 After each flight, Miles will be automatically credited to the Member’s Account. However, the member is required to consult his/her account regularly and to keep his/her travel documents (e-tickets and boarding passes) to regularize any anomaly.
Any request for regularization must be made within 3 months after the trip. Requests exceeding this period will be systematically refused.
- 4.6 Trips made by the member within three months prior to the date of validation of the enrollment in the Miles Plus program allow the earning of Miles and will be credited retroactively after sending supporting documents (electronic tickets or boarding passes) to Miles Plus. No travel made by beneficiaries of a Miles Plus Corporate account prior to validation of the company’s enrollment in the Corporate program will be taken into account.
- 4.7 Unused, exchanged, or refunded tickets do not earn miles.
- 4.8 Miles Plus reserves the right to modify its mileage calculation scale for each destination, class and without prior notice.
- 4.9 Travel on award tickets does not earn miles.
- 4.10 Miles Plus reserves the right to distribute additional Miles from time to time during promotional campaigns or as compensation following a technical incident caused by our services. Miles Plus also reserves the right to adjust the account of any member by withdrawing unduly credited Miles.
- 4.11 In the event of an upgrade, only the class of purchase will be considered in the calculation of the Miles credited to the Member’s account.
- 4.12 In the event of a change of itinerary or schedule, the Miles credited will be calculated according to the ticket booked and not the flight taken.
- 4.13 In case of flight cancellations by Trans Air Congo for various reasons (bad weather, labor disputes, security, etc.) Miles will not be credited to the account of Miles Plus passengers.
5/ Use of miles and conditions
- 5.1 In accordance with the Miles Plus scale and in exchange for accumulated Miles, the Member may request an Award service from Miles Plus services.
- 5.2 Miles Plus Awards consist of award tickets, upgrades, and excess baggage allowance.
- 5.3 Upgrade Award is the possibility given to the member to travel in a higher class than the one paid for, on Trans Air Congo flights and subject to availability. The Upgrade Award is only available upon presentation of a ticket purchased in economy class.
- 5.4 The Upgrade Award cannot be cancelled, and the points debited will not be returned or refunded.
- 5.5 Excess baggage allowance cannot be cancelled, and the points debited will not be returned or refunded.
- 5.6 Only the Miles Plus account holder is authorized to request an award. Only the designated administrators of a Miles Plus Corporate account are authorized to make an Award request.
- 5.7 The award ticket is given for a selected flight and is for one-time use only. If the member or beneficiary fails to show up for boarding, the ticket will be cancelled and not replaced or refunded.
- 5.8 Award tickets for Miles Plus members can be booked via the link www.flytransaircongo.com/milesplus, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +242 06 618 80 80 from Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm. Any request that does not comply with these conditions will be systematically refused.
Award ticket requests for Miles Plus Corporate beneficiaries are reserved exclusively for the administrator (see section 2.5), on email@example.com from Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 48 hours before the date of travel. Any request that does not comply with these conditions will be systematically refused.
- 5.9 Taxes and handling fees for Award tickets are the responsibility of the Miles Plus member. The payment of taxes and processing fees for Award tickets is exempted for Miles Plus Corporate beneficiaries.
- 5.10 A member or beneficiary entitled to a discount (age category, group fare, etc.) will not be entitled to a reduction in the number of miles required for an award ticket.
- 5.11 Miles Plus reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any Award, including the number of miles required, and to cancel any offer without prior notice and with immediate effect.
- 5.12 Miles Plus reserves the right to restrict certain Awards to certain capacities (excess baggage Awards, etc.) or to block them for certain periods determined by Trans Air Congo.
- 5.13 Minors who are members of the Miles Plus program require a parental authorization for any Award service request.
- 5.14 If a Miles Plus member does not travel on Trans Air Congo during a year, the Miles accumulated in his/her account will be completely withdrawn.
- 5.15 After the award ticket has been issued, it will not be possible to change the passenger’s name, date, or route.
- 5.16 Any complaint regarding the accumulation and use of Awards should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.17 The miles accumulated cannot be converted into money or refunded to the member.
- 6.1 The Miles Plus program may be expanded to include new partners.
- 6.2 Trans Air Congo reserves the right to change or cancel the program, the calculation scales (Miles and Awards) and to modify the present general conditions. Any change will be brought to the attention of the Member within an appropriate period and by any means at the convenience of Miles Plus.
- 6.3 If the Member does not accept the changes to the Miles Plus program or the General Terms and Conditions, the Member may terminate the contract in accordance with Article 7.3.
- 7.1 Trans Air Congo reserves the right to exclude the member from the Miles Plus program, confiscate the accumulated miles and close the member’s account if the member :
- refuses the Miles Plus general terms and conditions
- refuses the Trans Air Congo terms and conditions of carriage
- behaves in a dangerous, malicious, or inappropriate manner towards Trans Air Congo staff, on board or in the lounges
- uses fraudulent actions (providing false information) to benefit from Miles Plus advantages.
- 7.2 In the event of the death of the Member or the cessation of activity of a member company (Corporate), Miles Plus will proceed with the closing of the account upon receipt of a death certificate or a copy of the declaration of deregistration registered with the legal authorities of the country where the company’s head office is located.
- 7.3 The member may terminate the contract at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- 7.4 The Miles accumulated by the member who terminates his/her contract may be used 3 months after the date of receipt of the termination request.
- 8.1 By registering for the Miles Plus Frequent Flyer Program, the Member agrees to the use of his/her personal information (provided at the time of registration) and his/her participation in the program (frequency of flights, classes flown, destinations etc.) for marketing and communication purposes.
- 8.2 Miles Plus reserves the right to use and communicate personal data collected from its users to research organizations and partners.
- 8.3 Trans Air Congo reserves the right to use the data collected from its partners for marketing purposes.
- 9.1 The member or the beneficiaries will be held responsible for all wrongs and prejudices caused to Trans Air Congo or its staff due to the total or partial absence of respect of the obligations of the present contract.
- 9.2 In the case of an unduly denied Award to the Member, compensation will only be paid up to the amount of the denied Award and exclusively in the form of a Reward.
- 9.3 Miles Plus cannot be held responsible for the use of a Reward service by a minor without prior parental consent.
- 9.4 Trans Air Congo shall not be liable for any damage caused by the performance of services of Miles Plus partners. Any claim must be addressed directly to the partner.
- 9.5 In case of loss or theft of a Miles Plus card, Trans Air Congo is not responsible for the fraudulent use of the card.